With beautiful views over charismatic Newlyn harbour, Rose Villa is a classic Victorian double fronted granite stone house. From its elevated position up on a hill, Rose Cottage offers extensive sea views and it captures the beauty from Mounts Bay through to the Lizard Peninsula peninsula.
Ideal for families and pets, the property offers generously sized well furnished rooms.
The split level living/dining room offers comfort and charm with accent stone wall and wood burning stove, perfect for a warm winter retreat.
Light and airy, with French windows opening onto the enclosed patio, you can dine inside or out.
A drawing room equipped with a bed settee also doubles as an extra bedroom, whilst upstairs, two of the bedrooms both frame splendid seascapes and the master room is en-suite.
The spacious well equipped kitchen is attractively fitted with an extensive range of modern cream units.
Encircled by a high wall on two sides, a seaward facing patio provides a sheltered spot for barbecue magic.
Wander through the quaint streets and cobbled courtyards of the village lined with fishermen’s cottages hugging the quayside, and sample the produce in the traditional inns and restaurants.
The neighbouring town of Penzance offers a hive of activity and entertainment with attractions galore.
Drive 7 miles round the coast to Marazion with its long stretch of beach and rock-pooling escapades.
Undeniably one of the most eye-catching landmarks, St Michaels Mount is connected by a narrow causeway which can be reached by foot at low water or ferry at high tide, when the 12th Century fortress sits atop a surreal rocky island – an absolute must-see location!
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king size with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin zip and link, super king on request
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower with basin and WC
- Utility room
- Sitting room with dining area
- Second sitting room.
- Gas central heating, log burner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- 2 x TV, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car in public car park, permit is provided
- Seaward facing patio with seating and barbeque
- Highchair available on request
- 2 pets welcome, free of charge
- Please note pets are not permitted upstairs
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 10 min walk
- Harbour 10 min walk.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.